Sunday, September 19, 2010

Here is the official Candidate Statement for election

Candidate Statement for Charlie Massey
Los Rios Community College District
Board of Trustees
Area 2








Name: Charlie Massey

Occupation: Small Business Owner/Educator

Education and Qualifications: I am currently a small business owner and have previous experience as a corporate executive. I have taught college classes as an adjunct professor at the Community College and State University level and have a Masters Degree in Business Administration.

Quality of education and proper use of taxpayer dollars is very important to me. Helping build, expand and manage an educational program that equips people to effectively compete for jobs is one of my priorities.  I enjoy working with diverse groups of people and am committed to educating and elevating young people, people in mid career and senior citizens alike.

The Los Rios Community College District is a very important resource to this community. It is particularly important to those who are retraining or starting a new career path.  If elected I will do my best to ensure that taxpayer dollars are carefully managed and a quality education is made available to all!
I would very much appreciate your support and vote!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment